Later on last night I purchased a dollar deck of cards from Dollar Tree in my favorite colors (turquoise and green) and got to work thinking of 52 encouraging and amazing things. Check. Done. I then typed out 52 “reasons” and cut them out to fit properly in the middle of each card. I then pulled out the hole puncher, a few binder rings, left over stickers and put the deck of cards together. BAM! Done! Adorable! Check it out!
If you would like to try this; it’s simple.
(1) Deck of Playing Cards – The two Jokers make the outside covers.
(1) Hole Puncher
(2) Binder Rings
*Various Decorations. I used stickers.
1. Remove the Jokers from the deck and put aside.
2. Hole punch all cards in the exact same place. Be careful.
3. Sandwich the Jokers together to make the outside covers and hole punch.
4. Place the Jokers on the top and bottom of the rest of the deck and slide the binder rings through the holes.
5. Chose a “title” for your cover. Ex. 52 Reasons Why You Are Amazing.
6. Write out sayings on each card. I also used some inspirational and humorous quotes.
8. Feel good giving your creation away!