Today is my birthday! Whoohoo! But, we’ll save the birthday shenanigans for tomorrow’s post.
In the meantime, tomorrow is February 1st; a month full of love and black history.
So, here are eight things you can expect to see in February on Just Brennon!
Are you ready?!
- A Birthday Flashback!
- My Face from Build-A-Head
- How I Scored Tickets to the NCAA Museum in Indianapolis, Indiana for $1
- Black History Month with Muhammad Ali and Paul Revere Williams
- Bridal Expo Review and Tips
- Disney Princess Pley February Reveal
- Valentine’s Day and Black History Month Book Review
- Dimes to Disney Update & Surprise Trip!
I’m so excited about this month because so much focuses on love; loving people, loving ourselves, and loving the things we do in life!
I also have more amazing things in store, but I can’t spill all the beans! Right?!
So, what are you waiting for!
Go ahead and head on over to the sidebar and subscribe and vote for me at Top Mommy Blogs!
Cheers to lovely February beginnings!
This page contains affiliate links to products I recommend. If you purchase something from this page, I may receive a small percentage of the sale at no extra cost to you.