For as long as I can remember, I have loved reading books. In addition to having a fondness of reading and trying to become the best Brennon I can be, I spend countless hours researching personal development and self-actualization.
Some may ask, “What is self-actualization?” Self-actualization is a term used in many psychology theories which simply means living up to your full potential. However, Abraham Maslow’s hierarchy of needs theory argues that before a person can reach self-actualization, he or she must have their basic needs met.
10 Books I Love for Personal Development for your 20’s and 30’s
1. The Success Principles by Jack Canfield
2. The Secret by Rhonda Byrne
3. The Gifts of Imperfection by Brene Brown
4. Who Moved My Cheese by Spencer Johnson
5. Smart Women Finish Rich by David Bach
6. Unforgettable You by Daisy Fuentes
7. Survival of the Prettiest by Nancy Etcoff
8. Getting the Pretty Back by Molly Ringwald
9. The Art of Being a Woman by Veronique Vienne
10. Swell: A Girl’s Guide to the Good Life by Cynthia Rowley and Ilene Rosenzweig
Pin and Share Below