I thought about giving you all the details on our new, family financial travel goal of doing Dimes to Disney and three tips on how you can manage the All-American family vacation to Disney World.
But, then I thought.
Nahhh, let me share some details you may want to know about the All- American Harlem Globetrotters tour!
Right now the Harlem Globetrotters are on their 2018 World Tour where they are currently showcasing their incredible ball handling wizardry, rim-rattling dunks, trick shots, hilarious comedy, and unequaled fan interaction!
The star-studded roster features Big Easy Lofton, Ant Atkinson, Hi-Lite Bruton, Thunder Law, Bull Bullard and Cheese Chisholm – plus female stars TNT Lister, Ace Jackson, and Hoops Green!
What’s even better is that you can catch them on tour in a city near you for discounted tickets by using the following promotion code for 25% off!
Games are continuing for the next few months all around the United States. To check for a city near you, visit Harlem Globetrotters.
4 Things to Do
We are actually checking out a game on Friday evening, so I have listed three things below that we plan to do and that you should consider when you score your tickets!
- Stay after the game for an autograph and photo op. After the game, Globetrotter stars will sign autographs and take photos with fans.
- Dress in matching colors for the game and wear red, white, and blue.
- Take a family photo together, and with the Globetrotters.
- Create a mini autograph Harlem Globetrotters Album using the steps below.
- Purchase a $1 photo album from the Dollar Tree.
- Insert 4×6 plain sheets of paper into the album or index cards.
- Easily pull out and hand to Globetrotters to sign.
- When the game is over, fill remaining pages with photos of the night and left over ticket stubs!
Next week, I’ll be sharing our experience!
This post is in partnership with US Family Guides and the Harlem Globetrotters.