Whether you realize it or not, a lot goes into blogging and creating valuable content. And, very often, we as bloggers spend a considerable amount of money to make various posts happen.
Because, let’s face it. Not all bloggers have thousand dollar partnerships with tons of free product just showing up at their doorstep or office.
So, if you are just starting out, or feel you need a break from spending on your blog, how about considering the list below.
Each brainstormed idea below is an idea that will cost you nothing, yet take you further on your blogging journey in a variety of ways.
21 Things to Do for a Successful No Spending Month as a Blogger
- Brainstorm 3-5 people/companies/brands you could collaborate with.
- Ask them.
- Try out one new blogging resource such as Smart Bug.
- Plan out your next three months, if you have not already done so.
- Update your Media Kit.
- Send personalized thank-you notes to past collaborators, if you have not done so.
- Reread your first 5 blog posts – remember where you started and how far you have come. Celebrate!
- Plan your blogiversary.
- Update 3 posts with updated photos.
- Brainstorm ways you can repurpose 3 posts.
- Run a 30 day hashtag campaign
- Create a new podcast.
- Create a new YouTube video.
- Create a new post.
- Create a vision board for your blog.
- Research incorporating your blog.
- Network with other bloggers via email and social media.
- Find 3-5 new and relevant media channels to promote your content.
- Have a photo shoot.
- Take a free online course. I recently completed one through HubSpot Academy!
- Document each day’s accomplishments and challenges.
You May Also Like | 44 Things to Do During a Family No Spending Month